“Who hath access to this universal mind is a party to all that is or can be done”
Hypnotherapy is a form of therapy that accesses the subconscious mind in order to affect the conscious. In terms of the mind, the subconscious represents 88% of our overall thought patterns and behaviors, where as the remaining 12% consists of the conscious. Working with the subconscious directly affects behaviors and unwanted thoughts, creating radical change.
Hypnosis is proven to be highly effective in forming constructive new responses to replace old patterns, thoughts, feelings and behavior. It is also known to be a powerful aid in working on trauma-based issues. While conventional therapy helps in understanding historical behavior patterns and mental blocks, it only focuses on the conscious part of the mind. It is now widely recognized that the conscious mind relies on the more complex mind to direct our everyday actions, feelings, situational responses and hard-wired behavioral patterns.
With the use of hypnosis as a therapeutic tool, individuals can benefit from significantly faster results, while experiencing deep and lasting changes. Therapeutically trained hypnotherapists are able to harness the power of the subconscious mind by channeling into the decision making process, altering destructive, ingrained behavior patterns, and replacing them with positive thought traits.
Claire offers hypnotherapy in Los Angeles. Learn more about her Specialist Areas here.
For more information, call 213.220.6666 or email at email@example.com